Bywell Hall is open to the public on selected days between June and August. The tours are guided and take in the state rooms, which include paintings, furniture, ceramics and silver.
BYWELL OPEN DAY DATES 2018
June: Friday 29th & Saturday 30th
July: Sunday 1st, Monday 2nd, Tuesday 3rd, Wednesday 4th, Thursday 5th, Friday 6th, Saturday 7th, Sunday 8th, Friday 13th, Saturday 14th, Sunday 15th, Monday 16th, Tuesday 17th, Wednesday 18th, Thursday 19th, Friday 20th, Saturday 21st, Sunday 22nd, Saturday 28th, Sunday 29th, Monday 30th & Tuesday 31st
August: Wednesday 1st, Thursday 2nd, Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th, Sunday 5th & Monday 27th
The tours are at 11.30am and 1.00pm each day. The doors open 30 minutes prior to the start of each tour when complimentary tea/coffee/biscuits are on offer.
MAKING A BOOKING
If you would like to register your interest, please contact email@example.com or phone 01661 843296 during Office hours.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure that you are able to meet all of the following criteria:
- You are able to pay the entrance fee with cash – Tours cost £6 per person (no concessions)
- Children must be aged 8 years and over
- You have photographic ID – Passport, Drivers Licence, or other official identification, for each person in your party.
Important: if you are not able to meet these conditions you will be refused access.
- CCTV is in operation at all times
- Photography is not permitted in the Hall
- Please turn off your mobile phones
- Please leave all your belongings in reception, including coats and bags. They will be watched over at all times.
Toilets, including disabled access, are located across the Car Park quadrangle. Toilet facilities are not accessible once the tour has started.
If you are not able to attend the Tour for any reason please let us know as soon as you can; we may be able to find someone to take your place.