Bywell Hall is open to the public on selected days between April and August for guided tours.
There are 2 guided tours per day, each limited to 15 people. Ticket prices are £6.00 per person (children must be over 8 years old) and visitors are strongly advised to book in advance to avoid disappointment. Please read the Terms and Conditions relating to the tours.
Times: Tours take place 11.30am and 1.00pm each day – they will take about 40 to 45 minutes. Gates will open 30 minutes before each tour.
MAKING A BOOKING
If you would like to register your interest, please contact email@example.com or phone 01661 843296 during Office hours.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure that you are able to meet all of the following criteria:
- You are able to pay the entrance fee with cash – Tours cost £6 per person (no concessions)
- Children must be aged 8 years and over
- You have photographic ID – Passport, Drivers Licence, or other official identification, for each person in your party.
Important: if you are not able to meet these conditions you will be refused access.
- CCTV is in operation at all times
- Photography is not permitted in the Hall
- Please turn off your mobile phones
- Please leave all your belongings in reception, including coats and bags. They will be watched over at all times.
Toilets, including disabled access, are located across the Car Park quadrangle. Toilet facilities are not accessible once the tour has started.
If you are not able to attend the Tour for any reason please let us know as soon as you can; we may be able to find someone to take your place.