Bywell Hall is to open to the public on selected days between April and August 2019. The tours are guided and take in the state rooms, which include paintings, furniture, ceramics and silver.
BYWELL OPEN DAY DATES 2019
April: 18th, 19th, 22nd, 27th, 28th, 29th & 30th
May: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 9th, 10th & 11th
June: 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 29th & 30th
July: 5th, 6th, 7th, 27th & 28th
August: 3rd & 26th
The tours are at 11:30am and 1:30pm each day. The doors open 10 minutes prior to the start of each tour.
MAKING A BOOKING
If you would like to register your interest and book a tour, please contact email@example.com or phone 01661 843296 during Office hours.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure that you are able to meet all of the following criteria:
- You are able to pay the entrance fee with cash – Tours cost £10 per person (no concessions)
- Children must be aged 8 years and over
- You have photographic ID – Passport, Drivers Licence, or other official identification, for each person in your party.
Important: if you are not able to meet these conditions you will be refused access.
- CCTV is in operation at all times
- Photography is not permitted in the Hall
- Please turn off your mobile phones
- Please leave all your belongings in reception, including coats and bags. They will be watched over at all times and secure.
Toilets, including disabled access, are located across the Car Park quadrangle. Toilet facilities are not accessible once the tour has started.
If you are not able to attend the Tour for any reason please let us know as soon as you can; we may be able to find someone to take your place.