Bywell Hall is open to the public on selected days between July and September. The tours are guided and take in the state rooms, which include paintings, furniture, ceramics and silver.
BYWELL OPEN DAY DATES 2018
July: Wednesday 25th, Thursday 26th, Friday 27th, Saturday 28th, Sunday 29th, Monday 30th & Tuesday 31st
August: Wednesday 1st, Thursday 2nd, Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th, Sunday 5th, Monday 6th, Tuesday 7th, Wednesday 8th, Thursday 9th, Wednesday 22nd, Thursday 23rd, Monday 27th, Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th.
September: Monday 17th, Tuesday 18th, Wednesday 19th, Wednesday 26th, Thursday 27th, Friday 28th, Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th.
The tours are at 11.30am and 1.00pm each day. The doors open 10 minutes prior to the start of each tour.
MAKING A BOOKING
If you would like to register your interest, please contact email@example.com or phone 01661 843296 during Office hours.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure that you are able to meet all of the following criteria:
- You are able to pay the entrance fee with cash – Tours cost £6 per person (no concessions)
- Children must be aged 8 years and over
- You have photographic ID – Passport, Drivers Licence, or other official identification, for each person in your party.
Important: if you are not able to meet these conditions you will be refused access.
- CCTV is in operation at all times
- Photography is not permitted in the Hall
- Please turn off your mobile phones
- Please leave all your belongings in reception, including coats and bags. They will be watched over at all times.
Toilets, including disabled access, are located across the Car Park quadrangle. Toilet facilities are not accessible once the tour has started.
If you are not able to attend the Tour for any reason please let us know as soon as you can; we may be able to find someone to take your place.